Yes. All ZIP SIMs have an expiry date which is printed directly on the SIM card itself. Expiry dates vary but typically it is within 3 years of the purchase date.
Articles in this section
- Can I access voicemail from another line?
- What data speeds can I expect to get?
- How will the shutdown affect my current plan?
- Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
- What if I run out of data?
- Can I top up with data only?
- Is hotspot tethering included?
- Do your plans include international long distance calls?
- Can I use Call Forwarding?
- Can I use a Data-Only ZIP SIM in my phone?