Yes. Your airtime credits all go into the same pool, so if you buy two $10 international long-distance add-ons and activate them one after the other, you’d have $20 worth of credits to use on your account.
Articles in this section
- How to I add International Long-Distance to my plan?
- International Long Distance FAQs
- Can I add international long-distance to my ZIP SIM before it’s activated?
- Can I add international long-distance to a ZIP SIM plan that’s already active?
- What happens to my long-distance minutes when my ZIP SIM plan expires?
- Can I add international long-distance to a Data-Only plan?
- Can I purchase multiple international long-distance add-ons?
- How do I keep track of my long-distance minutes/usage?
- What are your rates for international long-distance?