You have 72 hours after your ZIP SIM plan expires to top up your account. If you choose not to top up, your ZIP SIM will be permanently deactivated and your international long-distance minutes will expire along with it.
Articles in this section
- How to I add International Long-Distance to my plan?
- International Long Distance FAQs
- Can I add international long-distance to my ZIP SIM before it’s activated?
- Can I add international long-distance to a ZIP SIM plan that’s already active?
- What happens to my long-distance minutes when my ZIP SIM plan expires?
- Can I add international long-distance to a Data-Only plan?
- Can I purchase multiple international long-distance add-ons?
- How do I keep track of my long-distance minutes/usage?
- What are your rates for international long-distance?