A SIM card is a little chip you insert into a mobile device to allow it to connect to a specific wireless network. The SIM card also acts as a mini hard drive, storing the mobile phone number you use on that network, your phone book, and the text messages and other data that normally sits on your phone.
Articles in this section
- What devices are compatible with our 4G LTE Network?
- Do I need a 4G device to use the ZIP SIM service?
- Do you have a nano-SIM for iPhone 5 and other devices?
- Can I use ZIP SIM with my Blackberry?
- Can I pick/change my phone number?
- Do I need an unlocked phone to use a ZIP SIM?
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Can I use my own phone number?
- What is a SIM card?
- What is 4G LTE?