No. Phone number changes are currently unsupported, but we are working on a fix. For now, you will be assigned the first available US phone number when your SIM card is activated.
Articles in this section
- What devices are compatible with our 4G LTE Network?
- Do I need a 4G device to use the ZIP SIM service?
- Do you have a nano-SIM for iPhone 5 and other devices?
- Can I use ZIP SIM with my Blackberry?
- Can I pick/change my phone number?
- Do I need an unlocked phone to use a ZIP SIM?
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Can I use my own phone number?
- What is a SIM card?
- What is 4G LTE?