No, ZIP SIM currently does not offer number portability or porting. With ZIP SIM you'll be able to get a new local number by texting your ZIP code to 7850 within the first 10 minutes of inserting the ZIP SIM in to your phone for the first time.
Articles in this section
- What devices are compatible with our 4G LTE Network?
- Do I need a 4G device to use the ZIP SIM service?
- Do you have a nano-SIM for iPhone 5 and other devices?
- Can I use ZIP SIM with my Blackberry?
- Can I pick/change my phone number?
- Do I need an unlocked phone to use a ZIP SIM?
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Can I use my own phone number?
- What is a SIM card?
- What is 4G LTE?